Thursday, November 25, 2010

My Thankful List!

It's Thanksgiving day and I thought that during Tali's nap today, I would write out my thankful list. It's more for myself than for others. I need to remind myself of all that my Heavenly Father has blessed me with and remember that I have a lot to be grateful for.

- Having the Gospel in my life.

- All of those that put their time and energy into trying to be a good person. (I need those examples so badly!)

- The tools and help that our Heavenly Father has given us to help us get back on track when we start to stray (The Book of Mormon, General Conference, 3 hours of church lol).

- A husband that loves me and makes me a better person.

- A healthy, happy daughter, that brings me sunshine on the gloomiest day.

- That my family as been kept safe.

- My in-law family, that has shown me nothing but love and support. I truly love them.

- My family.

- A full belly, most of the time :)



There's much more that I am thankful for, but I am really focusing on these things this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment