Saturday, December 11, 2010

Mommy & Atalia Time

Tali and I had a fun day together.

We painted our toes...matching of course.

Realized that I don't have the most attractive feet, while I was trying to get a picture of them. The realization kinda made me sad lol.

This picture of Tali's toes makes me chuckle inside because of how terrible it looks. But you would be proud of how I kept my nice voice asking her again and again to hold still. The nail polish has washed off her skin now and actually looks really good.

We colored Christmas pictures and Tali ate a candy cane.

I tried to crop the mess in the background out of the picture, but it was of no use. There was no hiding all the blankets that Tali pulled out and made a nest with.

I also got out a cheap snow globe for Tali to have fun looking at that day.

Loved every minute with her.




1 comment:

  1. Awww you painted her toenails. So brave! I dunno if I could be too patient. But, Sage did let me clip her toenails today so that's a start!

    ReplyDelete