Well, it was a Friday night with nothing too special going on when we just decided to have a movie night. To start it off, we made some treats. I found a sugar-free recipe for cheesecake to make.
We all put on aprons and made it together.
Tali's favorite part is coating the pan with non-stick spray. That's about all I can trust her with.
Tali was running away from me while I was trying to get a picture. She thinks it's funny.
Finally, agreed to let me take her picture.
She even gave me a smile. That is progress.
Forcing a picture with her mommy.
Not so keen on myself in this picture, but Tali is making a cute face.
Daddy and his apron.
Starting the movie and popping the popcorn.
Tali loves it when we do things like this all together. She gets all smiley and snugly.
Our cheesecake! It was very delicious :)
James informed me that our sugar-free cheesecake wasn't so sugar-free.
Then why was it with a bunch of other sugar-free recipes?
It did taste too good to be sugar-free.
Would you like the recipe?
Not-so-sugar-free Cheesecake (Haha... I re-named it)
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons light margarine, softened
- 2 (8 ounces) packages reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 ounces) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar free seedless strawberry jam
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Coat 9 x 9-inch baking pan with non-stick spray.
2. Mix together graham cracker crumbs and margarine with a fork until evenly moistened. Press evenly into bottom of prepared pan.
3. Beat cream cheese until smooth using electric mixer. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Add eggs, lemon juice, vanilla and flour. Mix well. Pour over graham cracker crust.
4. Stir jam until smooth. Drop by small spoonfuls over surface of filling. With a knife, swirl jam gently through filling to create marble effect.
5. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until center is set. Cool to room temperature. Chill.
Yum. I would like to make this again soon. I actually like cheesecake without the berry flavors. I like it more just plain, so I may try it without the jam next time.