Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

A quick rundown of Thanksgiving...

I made turkey cupcakes! Festive.

Here's the turkey army.

Tali enjoying her first turkey cupcake.

Staring down her turkey.

Playing with Poppie.

Just a short video that I thought was very sweet :)


Thanksgiving dinner. Yum Yum!

My ABSOLUTE favorite!! Broccoli casserole! Tali helped me make it.







I made a Banana Blueberry Pie. It was yummy!


What's better than making a craft while letting all that food settle?


I could only convince James to make one. I think he enjoyed it more than he let on.

My favorite one.


That was our Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. Cute turkey cupcakes and turkey crafts! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Thanksgiving, I love those turkey cupcakes too! I never asked, how did that blueberry banana pie taste? Mmmm sounds good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!

    Jen, the pie turned out good! I think I'd almost prefer it without the blueberries though. I'm not huge on berry pies.

    ReplyDelete