Monday, March 12, 2012

GRARG!

What does "Grarg" mean? It's an "arg" with some grargy in it. It's kinda how I'm feeling about this post. I've been putting it off and now I'm just going to get it over with. In these batch of pictures, are the last pictures I've taken of my sister, so it's tough. It hurts.


I don't know exactly why, but this picture reminds me of that famous picture they have of Bigfoot walking through the forrest. Please tell me you know what I'm talking about...
James and I, after Christmas, drove down to Logan before everyone went their separate ways, back to their homes.

Tali and Sage playing outside at my parent's house.





Tyler in a swing.

Jon swinging.

James pushing Jon on swing.

Tyler pushing Jon on swing.
We all still have a lot of kid in us.

I love how James and Sage are holding hands.


I think they are exploring a bit.





Okay, that's it.

I just wanted to add a thought or something that I've been having about my sister. Jen and I, for as close as we were, we were never highly affectionate to each other. We use to joke about it and say we give the most awkward hugs to each other. I would even chase her down our high school halls threatening to give her one of our awkward hugs. Our hugs got better as we got older and as we missed each other with living far apart. Now that she's passed away, I find myself wanting nothing more than to just hold her hand.

Sorry, it feels good for me to get some of my feelings out there.

2 comments:

  1. I totally thought that same thing when I saw that picture of Tali, MUCH cuter then bigfoot though :) I love reading your blog! I know it's probably hard to write about Jenny but it's therapeutic & you'll be grateful for it later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lisa! It really is therapeutic, like you said. I'm glad you knew what I was talking about with the bigfoot photo too!

    ReplyDelete