Thursday, April 5, 2012

It's Her Birthday Party

Atalia Rae Hansen turned THREE!!
I don't like how quickly she's growing!

These pictures turned out blurry :( I hate my camera.. but at least I have one, I guess.
The decor




The cake is a bit messy looking, but I'm still happy with how it turned out.

We did a cupcake fondue. I got the idea here. I ended up changing up the frosting with melted white chocolate, I liked it much more. For toppings we did oreo crumbs, sprinkles, chopped up Heath, chopped Andes Mints, these tiny marshmallows that we found, and chopped up Reese Cups.


Poppie and Mimi came up for her Birthday Party.
And brought a tub of presents lol.








We decided that she could open 3 presents, since she is turning 3, before going to the movies.



Showing how old Atalia is.


We went to go see The Lorax. Even if the movie isn't very good, it's just always fun taking her to the movies :)

Afterwards, we went and took her to Build-a-bear. She got a cute orange kitty that she named, Robot.
She passed out in the car ride home. She NEEDED this little cat nap, she was getting grouchy.

We went home and opened the rest of her presents, one of them being this super hero costume!
She loves it! She asks to wear it everyday.






Showing her muscles. Lol why do kids always show their elbows?



HAppy Birthday Atalia!

It was a yummy cake. Yummm.

She wanted to sit with Poppie and Mimi on the couch.


A very happy Birthday! We love you so much Atalia!

We spent the rest of the night relaxing and playing with Atalia's new toys.



No comments:

Post a Comment