Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Highly Recommended

If you are trying to help your child learn their letters of the alphabet or at least familiarize with them, I highly suggest an alphabet puzzle. As you may have noticed, I've been trying to work on helping Tali learn her letters lately. My mom got us this alphabet puzzle for just a little under $10.00. We went through it a few times one day and she was already showing that she was remembering certain letters. Plus, I just have fun doing it with her. 

She would take all the letters off and line them up in a row. Then she would take two at a time and I would tell her which letters they were and she would find their place on the puzzle board.

Here's a video of one of the first times we went through the puzzle together. She's a bit stuffed up still in the video.


We would also sing the alphabet song and point to each letter as we got to it. I would also have her repeat the letter after me sometimes too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment