Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Beginning of Getting Festive

This time of the year is so exciting, but sometimes the things that are exciting need a little time and work to make them happen. I've been planning out a lot of fun things for this month to do with my family. I'll most likely make a post about them later, but for now, here's a little bit of the beginning of the festivities!


These pictures were taken before our ward Christmas party (some after...we made a quick visit to Pop at work since he was having a long work day)

For some reason I didn't foresee her hair sticking straight up when I put in that little pony tail. There was no moving it though, once it was in.

Darling.

This little girl makes me so happy.






Starting the count down! ...hopefully Tali will start being more gentle when she plays with the chain links, so that it will make it to Christmas!


1 comment: