Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Reminder Of The Meaning Of Christmas


I've been trying to keep in mind the true meaning of Christmas, the birth of our savior, of being charitable, and christlike. I don't have a lot to give, but I can find something I can do, wether it is giving of my time and services or just being on the look out to offer a hand of help. I've already gotten taken away with the hustle and bustle of Christmas, with being busy trying to get everything ready and getting everything checked off my list of things to do. I am in need of rechecking my attitude and outlook.

I found this website where you can help get pajama's to kids in shelters by donating $10.00 at pajamaprogram.com. It is something I can definitely do for someone else. If you search, you will find something you can do for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment