Thursday, March 24, 2011

Quick! Grab Some Green Things And Let's Celebrate St. Patrick's Day!

I've been so off the ball last week and this week, it's frustrating. I didn't have anything planned for the holiday.... which if you know me, it makes me sad to not make a big deal about it.

Actually, Tali already happened to be wearing green that day... unplanned (made me kinda happy to have done that on accident).

I grabbed green paper, green crayons, and green play-do and that was how we celebrated the holiday :)

I don't remember what this look was for, but she rarely lets me get a picture of those beautiful blue eyes that I was happy to get it, even if she was unhappy at the moment.


Later that day we did have some green mint chocolate chip ice cream after dinner... a last whoo-rah! to the holiday.

Of course, some videos of Tali:



No comments:

Post a Comment