Saturday, March 12, 2011

Taking a Quick Breather

After Atalia's Birthday party, we had another small visit with James parents the next day, before they left town. James and I were still pretty sick and my friend, Allison was coming the following day, to visit and stay over-night. AND my mom was flying in the day after Allison left, to stay with us for a few days. So, we had just a moment to take a deep breath and relax before we were expecting company the next day.

James put Tali's bike together. My camera was being difficult, so I only got these pictures of it.

It was cute how excited Tali was. She would bring the wheels to Daddy when he needed them. When it was all done and Atalia got to sit in it, she was the happiest little girl around, especially when Mommy or Daddy pushed her around the apartment in it.









I love days like this with our little family. It's nothing big, but it's happy. This was just the little break we needed before we had more company!

No comments:

Post a Comment