With Mother's Day coming up, I'd like to share a few things that my mother has taught me.
1. I remember as a child seeing my mother smile often and thinking how beautiful a smile is. I saw how it made others feel at ease, comfortable, and even loved. Give your smiles easily and willingly.
2. I learned that it's important to be kind to everyone. My mother has the biggest heart.
3. My mom has taught me from a young age that I have a father in Heaven and He loves me.
4. My mom has taught me how to take care of a little baby.
5. My mom has been an example of unconditional love that helps me to always try harder.
Of course those are just a few of the many things that I have learned from my mother. Thank you, mom. Thank you, for all that you have done for me and our family. I love you.
I forgot about this video. It was my mom's last day with us before she returned back to North Carolina to try to get the house ready to put on the market. We were waiting at the front of the store for James to pick us up.
Miss you mom :)