Tuesday, June 14, 2011

4 Years Baby!

James and I recently celebrated our four year anniversary!

While I was getting ready for our big date, I noticed Tali piling all of her stuffed animals on the couch, but somehow she slipped in there with them.




Poppie came to watch Tali for us so we could go out. It has been a LONG, LONG time since we've been out without her. Our excitement could hardly be contained.

We ate out at this restaurant called the Dodo. We had been wanting to try it out for a while, but we've been afraid to try it out with Tali.

We got a table outside.

We LOVED our food!
My salad was addicting (never ran into that before).


They are known for their desserts and have about 20 new ones each day.
I got the peanut butter cheesecake!
YUM!
James described it as something you want to tuck into bed with you. That made me giggle because it was true.

I was proud of myself for eating half of it and saving the rest for the next day, but on our way home for the night, I dropped the last half of it right in front of our apartment building.
:(
Almost ruined my night lol.

James got the rocky road cheesecake.
Very rich!


I dream about going back one day.

Then we hung out at the Gateway Mall and I started to miss Tali a little bit.

And we finished our date with a movie. We saw Thor and we LOVED it!

Happy four years to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment