Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Counting My Blessings

Sometimes I cannot sleep. My limbs get antsy and my mind won't stop running a mile a minute. I am slightly an insomniac (self-diagnosed).

One of these sleepless nights, I thought about counting sheep, but I got bored. So, I thought about counting my blessings instead of sheep. Just want to share some of the not-so-obvious ones:


-My good eye sight (terrified of the thought of losing that some day)

-Sandals (I'm not a big sock person)

-A good night's sleep

-Clean bathrooms (LOVE myself a clean bathroom) (Double points for it being public)

-Getting a letter or package in the mail

-The imagination (I have a pretty good one, I think)

-Bow ties (I think they a quirky and fun)

-Bubbles (Especially the kind that do not pop!)



Those are just a few. I don't know if this necessarily helped me sleep any better, but it did brighten my spirit!

1 comment:

  1. this is just cute riss! I want a little bow tie for Raden so bad! maybe I"ll make one...course then i'll need to learn how to tie it. ok maybe a CLIP on bow tie would be the best.

    ReplyDelete