Monday, May 7, 2012

Easter Eve 2012

Last year, we decided to celebrate the Easter Bunny and spring things the day before Easter, leaving Easter the day that we focus on the our Savior, Atonement, and Resurrection. 

We made a spontaneous decision to to go to Logan the night before Easter Eve with my parents, who were driving back home from the airport. So, that meant Easter Eve would be at their house.

With my lack of motivation and energy from this pregnancy, we just decorated our eggs with stickers and didn't bother with dye this year. It was still fun though.


So we got up and had our Easter Egg hunt in my parents yard.










WARNING: Long video.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lMlsPZ9DGlI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kxQ1jOnYH3k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Now, to the basket!




 Peeps.








We decided to go to Heritage Farms in Logan, where they had a bunch of fun festivity things going on.






One these goats gave my coat a tug from behind and startled me.


This goat started eating my mom's scarf. I don't know why, but seeing my mom in this predicament cracked me up. 






James wants one.


Sheep.




Baby pigs.






There was a reenactment of some cowboys robbing the bank.




These horses pulled us on a carriage ride.






Mom and Dad.


My tired face.


James and I got an amazing taco to share. IT WAS SO YUMMY.

The noodle company was handing out free samples of their macaroni & cheese. 


Yum.




<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/w4q3egPmPmE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

We waited in line for this short train ride for 30-40 minutes. And it was worth it :)




In the gift shop Tali tried on this headband hat.


We drove back to Salt Lake mid afternoon.

It was a fun Easter Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment