Monday, July 9, 2012

Scottish Festival

 We had a fun weekend, swimming at my in-laws hotel pool. We tried out Atalia's tube that she can sit in that she's always been too scared to go in till now. She learned how to steer it and maneuver it around. It was a lot of fun. My camera died and this was the only picture I got of everyone playing around the pool.


We went to the Scottish Festival at Thanksgiving Point. I've never seen so many people dressed in quilts. They have fun music, activities, and food.




Unfortunately, these were the only pictures I got that weekend! My favorite parts about the festival were the bagpipe bands that marched around, a scone that I ate (more fair food than Scottish, I'm pretty sure), and at the end listening to all the bands coming together and play.

That night we all ate at the Cheesecake Factory. It was my first time eating there and it was fantastic! So good! I got their herb-crested salmon... SO GOOD!! And their cheesecake... to die for! Thank you so much Mom and Dad Hansen!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment