Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Kids Songs! Kids Songs!

As soon as we get in the car, Tali shouts, "Kids songs! Kids songs!" James and I first found the songs to be so annoying, but soon began to love it, being able to hear her sing along and we find ourselves singing along as well now lol. 

So, here are two videos that I tried to get sneakily of Atalia singing along. I was hoping she would sing louder like she does from time to time, but I'm afraid that this is one of the times she was singing a bit quieter. 




Isn't her singing just precious?!! I love it so much! Sometimes we'll just be going along listening to the songs quietly and then all of the sudden we will get to a part in a song that Tali loves and feels confident with and belts it out loudly. James and I always looks at each other and just smile. She gives us the happies.

No comments:

Post a Comment