Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tin Foil Dinners

We headed up in the canyons, a few weeks ago to eat tin foil dinners with our friends the Niessink's!
Yummy!


Cute Pam and their yummy smelling tin foil dinner.


Caught the kids lying on the blanket drinking their beverages.




Later, we just found Tali lying on the blanket by herself. I should have clued in then that that was a sign that she was starting to not feel well, which I figured out that night.


Checking out the river/creek before we go.


I didn't get any pictures of our tin foil dinners :( James' consisted of meat, potatoes, and nacho cheese. He really liked it. Mine was meat, potatoes, corn, zucchini, squash, mushrooms, and cream of mushroom soup. YUM. Next time I just want to do a veggie one, my zucchini and squash were SO GOOD! I think next time James and I will nix the potatoes.. They were the only things that weren't cooked quite all the way through.

We have so much fun with the Niessink's! Thanks for being our friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment