Friday, November 12, 2010

Just a Quick Post


I am constantly behind in printing off pictures and putting them in photo albums AND I hate it! A while back a friend told me about a site that you can download your pictures into and print them off for a pretty good price and then they will mail them to you. It is snapfish.com. I just thought other people might be happy to know about it too!

I've used it once and plan on making it my place to go for printing off all my pictures. It's easy, you can have your own account that you log into and have all of your pictures there, you can make personalized cards, photo books, and more, and I love that I don't have to go out to run another errand (I can just get it done during Tali's nap time).

The only thing I don't like is that it does seem to take a long time to download pictures (though I am downloading a thousand pictures each time) (no exaggerating). Hope other's might find this as useful as I have!

2 comments:

  1. i've been using snapfish for years! I love it, and its not only good for printing pictures, there are so many other features and fun things to do with your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love snapfish, too! That's where I get all my pictures printed.

    ReplyDelete