Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Conference Weekend

I want General Conference Weekend to be something that my family looks forward to. I try to make it even more special with lots of yummy food. This was how we celebrated it this year!


Saturday Morning:
Atalia brought all her toys to Daddy while he was watching conference and was playing so sweetly.

We had a crepe bar. Yum. Yum. Yum.


We did a meat, veggie, and cheese kind and a ice cream, fruit, chocolate syrup, and whipped cream kind. I really love crepes. I would be happy to just eat a plain crepe all by itself.

Sunday Morning:
My dad got tickets, but I wasn't feeling very well, so James went with my dad and I stayed back with Tali.

We ate brownies and watched conference.

See how Hippo is "tucked in"? It is one of Tali's favorite things to play right now, to tuck in her stuffed animals and say goodnight.

Excited for her brownie!

Thinking she can steal Mommy's. She should know better ;)


Sunday Afternoon:
I made a big turkey dinner for the last session. Not my brightest idea since they say that turkey make you sleepy... which it seemed to do just that.


Then we had some time to visit with Poppie before he needed to head back.

Not sure what the little goof-ball is doing in this picture.






Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment