Thursday, April 7, 2011

Kicking It Up A Notch

Remember when I said I was going to be more exciting this week? Maybe exciting was the wrong word to use lol. Maybe more interesting? But even that isn't quit right... Well, Monday I tried to meditate. That was my first step to trying to be more "exciting".

So, I sat there... and I was quiet... and then I started thinking how hard it would be to take a vow of silence and that I think I would explode if I ever tried (Ever seen Eat. Pray. Love.? I started to think about when Julia Roberts was trying to meditate in that movie.)... then I started to hear every little noise and it became really irritating... then I realized how hungry I was... then I realized how tired I was...

...so I laid down and took a nap.

lol I guess I wasn't dedicated enough to this.



It was family night and we were singing "I Believe In Christ" and in the middle of it, Tali ran to the refrigerator and grabbed her picture of Jesus. It was so sweet. She recognized that we were singing about Jesus. Makes us feel so blessed for such a sweet little girl :)

Then we went to an arcade where we were going to get into a photo booth and get our pictures taken.

Here's a picture of the picture.

I brought fun hats and glasses to try on for the picture too, but there was no curtain for the photo booth and I felt all exposed to the outside world and felt embarrassed to bring them out. I don't know if Tali understood that we were getting our picture taken. She had pretty much the same expression the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment