Monday, May 16, 2011

Mother's Day, In-law Weekend

We were in need of a visit to see James' family.
This little girl is pretty amazing when it comes to traveling in the car. A HUGE blessing with all the traveling that we do.




She's started to put her little hands on her hips . . . pretty adorable.

My mother-in-law and I went and got pedicures for Mother's Day. It has been so long since I've done anything like that since Tali was born. I had forgotten that I am worth it.

Thank you, Mom! I had such a nice time with you!


We all played outside for a bit. Feels so good to be out in the fresh air and Atalia is in Heaven.


























We visited Great Grandma. Grandma had some toys to give Tali right away and some animal crackers. After that reception, Tali made herself right at home.





Some of the pictures are out of order, but some of the things we fit in-between the pictures were Brig's guitar recital (which he did amazing at), Shadows Over Camelot (a board game) (lots of fun!), farmer's market, Applebee's, and all of Mother's Day.

We enjoyed our trip so much. And I had a wonderful Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment