Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Romantic Dinner For Three

I wanted to plan a nice dinner for James and thought it would be fun to make it a fancy dinner for my little family.

I made these cheese balls and dip for an appetizer.

It was fun to get out our nice china and use it. There is something about getting out the china and using it, that makes me feel all grown up :)


Everyone got dressed up for the night. (My husband is such a good sport)







I made this zucchini ricotta dish. It was very yummy. I LOVE zucchini and cheese so very much.




For dessert, I got this sugar-free recipe from my sister. EXTREMELY good! (Thanks Jen!)
I think I'll be making this again very soon, in fact, we are having some friends over for dinner this week and will be making it again for them.

My favorite part is the pastry shell crust.

It's fun to get all dressed up every-so-often!

1 comment:

  1. oh I'm glad it turned out for you. Looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete