Monday, August 1, 2011

A Hike And Out To Eat

We hiked up Big Cottonwood Canyon. I absolutely loved this trail, it was a lot of fun and beautiful. Tali was an amazing little hiker. We want to get her some nice hiking boots. Wouldn't that be so cute in her little size? We think so.

We didn't make it all the way up to the lake. We thought we should head back for Tali. She cried when we turned around though.

Look at those identical hair colors!








I think Tali had a lot of fun hiking up the mountain with grandpa.

I really want to try to hike this trail again!

After Tali's nap (and a few others), we went out to eat.
Tali ate a whole salad! That made me very happy.







Then we said our goodbyes.

Love that we got a picture of Tali giving Izzy a kiss.

And hugs.


Thanks for coming down Hansen's! We had a lot of fun!

1 comment:

  1. I love the video of her running in circles! I want to see Tali! soon soon i know.

    ReplyDelete