Thursday, July 26, 2012

Tali's New Box House

Sometimes, after travelling, it takes me a few days, if not a whole week, to recuperate and get back in the swing of things at home. I can't remember exactly what trip we had taken before this, but I had a week of not being with it. I was feeling bad for Tali that things have been kinda lame lately at home, though she's been a good sport about it. So, I thought it would be fun to get some boxes and make her a play house out of them.

We picked up two boxes, duct taped them together, and used a box cutter to cut out a door and a window. All three of us decorated the outside of the house.


I think she liked it! 




Not sure why she's shirtless...


Daddy wasn't feeling very good, so Tali told him to go sleep in her other tent house. 
And he did.


She's taking very good care of him :)


No comments:

Post a Comment